Parrot facts regarding health, care and keeping a parrot pet
Get The Ultimate Guide To Pet Parrot Care.
“Here's YOUR Solution to having a Happy, Healthy Pet Parrot Companion In No Time At All! Even if you have never owned a parrot before!"
From: Kaye Dennan
Date: Wednesday, 9.10am
Welcome to Pet Parrot Secrets and all parrot lovers.
Do you own a pet parrot, or are you considering getting one?
I just wanted to share my knowledge with you about pet parrot care because over the years I have had so many parrots as pets and so many happy moments with mine. One point I would like to share with you is how important it is to give good parrot care so that you and your parrot have the most enjoyable and bonding relationship.
My name is Kaye Dennan and I've been caring for pet parrots and wild parrots for over 20 years. I have so many pictures to share with you and so much knowledge that I am sure you too will end up with a pet parrot that becomes your constant companion. At first I used to just be in awe of the beautiful colored parrots, but over time I have also come to love the magnificent single colored parrots like the white cockatoo.
What I would like to share with you is everything I know and I have also researched information for you about problems that I have not encountered so that I can supply you with comprehensive knowledge about parrots.
The best part about all this is that you can start enjoying your new pet parrot right from day one without worrying that you are doing anything wrong!
The four most popular pet parrots are: Macaw, African Grey, Conure and Cockatoo. These are larger parrots and often sought after for their ability to talk. Other popular very parrot breeds are: King Parrot, African Congo Parrot, Lorrikeet, Quaker Parrot and Budgerigar; but I am sure you have probably come across some other types as well.
When you have read all about Pet Parrots here, click on the links below for loads more information about parrots. We also offer a chance for you to sign up below for my 10-part parrot email course on caring for a pet parrot, where you'll receive one lesson per day in your email box.
My FREE mini-course 'Caring for Your Pet Parrot' will make you feel so confident in caring for your parrot friend:
- What makes a parrot the popular pet bird that it is? Why does it differ from other birds and how this difference will make it a better pet for you.
- Parrot parenting information so that caring for your parrot is easier and you have more time to enjoy with him.
- Did you know your parrot needs 12 hours sleep? That's right! Read all about how to give your parrot the rest that it needs so that it is not sleep deprived and gets unwell.
- Why your parrot has some of the habits that it does. We tend to forget that we have taken these birds out of the wild and that not all of their habits have been forgotten.
- What to feed a parrot. A healthy diet for your parrot is such a benefit for the total well being of a parrot. It is amazing just what they will eat, but there are certain things that are not good for them.
- Parrots do get ill from time to time and there are early warning signs that you can look for so that you can get right on to fixing the problem straight away. No parrot likes being a sick parrot!
- Teaching your parrot tricks and how to talk are just some of the fun things to do with your parrot. They love your attention and there are so many things to teach them so that you both enjoy each others company
- There are hundreds of parrot breeds, but there are much fewer that people tend to gravitate to for their pets because parrot owners like to have birds that are very skilled at their parrot tricks and who will talk with them. Some parrots are so intelligent that they will even string sentences together!
- There is so much more to tell and that is why you will find the mini-course so enlightening.
To get this amazing mini-course with so much information on pet parrot parenting, simply enter the required details in the box below, and we’ll instantly deliver your first tips into your email inbox right away!
Owning a pet parrot does involve some responsibilities, as it does with any pet. Different species of parrots require different care and different nutrition for their best quality of life. Like humans, parrot feed needs to include a good range of the right vitamins and there are certain items that if put in their cages will make them very happy pet parrots.
Parrots can have long life spans, especially the bigger birds, and to enjoy them during this time your parrot care will tend to take on a routine after learning the proper parrot feeding and parrot care.
things are not rocket science to learn and when
you know how to make up a few small checklists
will ensure that you and the parrot become the best of mates and have
many happy years together.
Learn Everything You Need to Know About Raising a Happy, Healthy Parrot That Brings Joy to Your Life For Years to Come!
Sign Up for Your Free Mini-Course for "Caring for your Pet Parrrot" Now!
You will receive your first mini course on "Caring for Your Pet Parrot" as soon as you sign up and I will enjoy sharing all this important information with you.
All the best,
Parrot owner and enthusiast